Body Composition AnalysisA pre-transformation assessment or consultation is a clever way to ensure what you’re about to embark upon, will give you the best results. In fact, this is a sure-fire way to accelerate desired results.
What does it cost, and how long does it take?
We assess the following areas:
- Digestive System
- Nutrient Deficiencies
- Endocrine system, including thyroid, male hormones and female hormones.
- Stress, fatigue and sleep
- Immune System
- Style of eating & current diet
- Detailed Body Composition Analysis using the InBody 570.
Why do we go into so much detail?
We have the fortune of experience and know that weight loss simply isn’t just about eating less and exercising more. It’s much more complicated than that for many of us. When we evaluate the body properly, we can tailor a plan to not only ensure results, but it will mean your body won’t be tired, sore and feeling malnourished. It also means you won’t just reach your goal weight, you will FEEL great.
Why do we do a detailed body composition analysis?
Measuring weight alone or even relying on BMI is not an accurate assessment of health or fitness, because it doesn’t distinguish kilograms that come from fat and kilograms that come from lean muscle mass. Muscle is also much more metabolically active than fat, so the more muscle you have the higher your daily calorie requirements and vice versa. Body composition analysis provides valuable information to tailor nutritional plans precisely to your individual needs.
How it can help?
- Track changes toward body composition goals ie. building muscle mass or reducing body fat
- Assess and tracking level of visceral fat (fat around organs) which places you at a very high risk of developing serious chronic diseases like type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
- Assess if you are losing weight the healthy way ie losing body fat and preserving muscle mass
- Assess metabolic rate to enable more accurate prediction on daily calorie requirements
- Helping to determine reasons for weight plateaus if they occur